Wednesday, December 17, 2014

White Rooms and Secret Stories (Part 1)

Hello!


How are you? I will finally show here what I have tried to do before but had no time to do - upload some of your great writing on the stories you wrote. Here they are! I call this collection White Rooms and Secret Stories

The picture at the top isn't a white room - but it is one of the pictures many of you used for your stories. Maybe it was a view from a white room. Maybe not…but the pictures you saw gave all of you many great ideas and feelings. 


So to see all the pictures that gave you great ideas and feelings for these stories, click on this link here.


I'm very impressed with these stories and am proud and happy to show them here. So let's start! 


Here's the first! It's called "Is it the Ghost?" Check it out!



I have had crazy dream in my life, but last week I had the craziest dream of all. The dream started in a white room. In the room, many people were very glad because someone would get married. The woman who wore the white wedding dress, but I haven’t met the woman before. She was very beautiful and looked like happy. The wedding started and it was full with happiness. Then, the wedding finished. So, the woman and her husband went on honeymoon by airplane. They went to a special hotel. but the hotel’s curtain was black. She thought “the curtain’s color is bad, so I want to change.” But the hotel was very good hotel. The food was delicious, the employees worked hard and kind for the guests and more than anything the view of the room was very beautiful. The scene changed, In the morning, the sea sparkled by the reflect the sunshine. In the evening, the sunset was mysterious. In the night, the moon light shined in dark. They enjoyed the view and satisfied.

She wake up in the middle of the night. But she was polarized. So, she couldn’t move except her eyes. She wanted her husband to help. But he was not there. She saw the balcony and the shadow was there. She thought “the shadow is the ghost!” She scared and lost so concerned of fear. After a while, she wake up again and heard shower of sound. She went the shower room. She opened door. Up scream! But the voice was familiar. It was her husband. After, she asked him, “why were you on the balcony?” He answered, “No.” She thought “the shadow which I saw last night is …what! Is it ghost ?”

Wow! That was great. Now check out this one:

I have had many crazy dreams in my life but last week I had the craziest dream of all. From now on, I tell you about my dreams.

I got train to university the same as always. One day, I met a woman in the university. Her name was Kumi. She troubled with the action of losing her way. So, I guided the place where she went to go to. She was glad for me. And I exchanged email address, we contacted. After four months, I started dating her. It was fan to meet talking every day. I graduated from university, after two years, I proposed her. Her answer is “Yes”. I was very happy. And we celebrated a wedding in air plane. It is rare for un to do that.


We enjoyed a wedding but the accident happen. Suddenly, air plane went down. Then I prey to live. And I awake just before air plane bumped into the ground. That was dream so I relieved. When I looked a clock, it was at five in the afternoon. I was surprised at sleeping for a long time. At once, I talked in shower. Then, I had seen a beautiful sunset when I opened a black curtain. That was crazy dream but I enjoyed.

Interesting! Now read this one:

Let me tell you about my friend’s crazy week. She has had some strange experiences in her time, but last week was one she told me. I could write a book about, my friend whose name is Eiko held her wedding party last week, after the wedding party, Eiko and her husband whose name is Hideo had to move to America soon. Next day, they moved to America by airplane.


Their new home is apartment which is so spacious and beautiful white room. They can see the ocean from their room. And their room comes with black curtains. When they will open the black curtains to see the view, a big something appeared behind the black curtains. They were so surprised and so scared of a big something which is an animal. They thought that it looks like tiger. But when the roared, they realized that it is not tiger, it is a big dog. They stroked the dog fearfully, the dog was so well-behaved. The dog was threw away by owner. The dog was also deeply attached to them. So, they decided that they have the dog. Then, they saw the sunset together from their room. 

Very good! Here's another one - it's called "The Married Life":

Judy is going out with Mike. So, they got married. They hold a wedding ceremony. Everyone look so very happy. But, only woman was not happy because, she was love Mike. She name Yoshiko. Yoshiko is very beautiful and very rich. So, she is popular with men. However, she was dumped by Mike at many times.


Judy and Mike lived a happy life. But, they harassed by Yoshiko. Yoshiko called a lot of silent phone and she followed to them tracks. And she sneak steal into their house with a man. But, they go home at that time. She ran away from their house in a hurry. But, the man was stranded on their house. They were go home when they was surprised. Because, they were see man in shower room. The man arrested after that. So, they heard about it cause by her from the police. They were very angry. So, they revenged on Yoshiko. They was put tiger into her house. She had a harrow escape. She was afraid of them. So, she fled the country by airplane. She looked out of a window. The sunset was very beautiful. They lived happily ever after.

That's great - so great because it's so strange! Now let's look at this one:

Nancy has had many crazy dreams in her life, but last week she had the craziest dream of all. So I want to tell you about her story.

One day, there was the woman whose name was Nancy in white room. She was very excited because she had a wedding ceremony with her boyfriend tomorrow. When the evening came, she closed black curtains as seeing beautiful sunset. She went to bed early time for tomorrow. Next day, she had happy wedding ceremony with him. It was the happiest time for her in her life. A few weeks later, they went on a honeymoon.


They took the airplane to go to a foreign country. This country was Hawaii. They arrived at there, and went to beach. They enjoyed playing there. But, suddenly the tiger appeared from woods. They were absolutely terrified. But she mustered up the courage to feed it. It was attached to her, so they began to have it as a pet. They lived happily with the pet.

Great! Now check out some more stories after the page break. 

My name is Beni. This is about the strange dream that I have ever seen.

The beginning is commonplace, I was seeing beautiful sunset while thinking my favorite boy Yasuhiro by the window which has black curtains. After few minute ago I heard sound of water from empty bathroom so I feel very frighten but I couldn’t help going to bathroom. When I arrived the bathroom I saw a man in bathroom I feel more frighten but I open the bathroom door and I saw a cool man in the bathroom. The man smiled for me and told me his name. His name is Ryo, he is a wizard the reason of his coming is to make me a beautiful woman and let Yashiro and I married. He shook his hand in a moment I surrounded the light and few second later the light disappeared and when the light disappeared Ryo was not there. Ryo’s magic was so wonderful, I became a pretty girl like a princess of the fairy-tale.

When the night was coming I heard the sound of car and the sound was stopped in front of my house. I was so anxious about this so I try to went out. When I open the entrance door there was a silver car and Yasuhiro standed by the car I feel so happy. In a moment my body moved automatically I approached him and told that I love him. He was so glad of it and he said he loves me too. At last he whispered “You became more pretty so I worry about other guys want you therefore we soon have a wedding.”


My strange dream was ended at that time. I am still doing oneside-love to Yasuhiro.

Another great one - that was called "Strange Dream." Now here's yet another!

I was ready to come home last Friday after a hard week at work, but when I opened my front door. I could not believe what I found there. Because, there are black curtains in front of me and I saw a man in shower when I opened the black curtains. As far as I see, he may be happy. He is my friend and his name is Lee. He will do the wedding ceremony after take a shower.

The woman who married him is also my friend and her name is Gaga. We were loved each other before Lee and Gaga married. But, they had married as result. Lee ride on the airplane to go to the place of wedding ceremony. But, Lee wrong the place of wedding ceremony. Therefore, wedding ceremony is put off.


Lee felt down with seeing sunset because Gaga is so angry. I woke up when I see to him. It was dream. But, I opened the black curtains in my room and there is Lee in shower. As far as I see, he may be happy. I felt it will happen to very bad thing.

Lee and Gaga… I never thought they would go together! Now here's another one:

Let me tell you about my crazy week. I have had some strange experiences my time, but last week was one I could write a book about it. My friend and I took a trip to space by train. There were many train tracks and cables, so we couldn't watch the landscape well. After we took train, we took air plane. I was very scary because it flew very high place to go to space. 

After we arrived space we joined our friend’s wedding ceremony. Everybody showered them with congratulations on their wedding. But there was a mystery woman. She wore black T-shirts and black skirt. So she became the center of attention. When the wedding ceremony was finished, there was something wrong with a bridge groom. He ran away from wedding ceremony hall. And he hidden in the black curtain. And to me surprise when he appeared again, he changed into a tiger. That tiger had black stripes. I was very surprised to see that. I couldn’t understand that situation. This is my strange experience.

A strange experience indeed! Now here's one more - called "Tomorrow's Dream":

Let me tell you about tomorrow’s dream. I have had some strange experiences in my time, but tomorrow’s dream was one I could write a book about.

I went to study American culture in United States. I studied very hard and communicated many friends. One day, I went to shopping at downtown. I saw a woman, she was so beautiful and very cool. I loved her then, but I could not talk with her. I came back Japan by airplane. When I waited the train, I was so surprised. I saw the woman. I began to talk with her. When I knew she saw me then, I was so excited. We became friends. Five years later, I married her and hold a big wedding ceremony.


One day, I went to zoo with my wife. When she saw a tiger, she said “I want a tiger!” I didn’t so. I said “we cannot stay safely with a tiger. I cannot agree to your opinion” she looked so sad. We came back home. The next day, she was excited very much. “What’s happen?” I said, she said with smile “Nothing special.” One week later, a big box was sent my house. When we opened the box, I was surprised. But she was so excited. In the box, there was a big tiger. After she fed milk and raw meat for tiger, the tiger took to her only. I tried to feed the tiger, but I was bit my arm by the tiger. Then, I wake up. Before I would open black curtains to look sunset, I looked my arm. It had a sharp tooth mark. I felt so scared.

That tiger was scary! Now let's look at this one:

Let me tell you about my crazy week. I have had some strange experiences in my time but last week was one I could write a book about!

I was in my house and stayed white room. There was a door in this room. I opened the door. There were black curtains. Suddenly black curtains were moving and over there. I heard the gibbering. Something ran out into me. This is a white tiger. At that time, there was a man in shower. The tiger went into shower room. The man was eaten by the tiger. Then I found an opportunity. I ran away from my house with my wife.

We were scared this things. We make up our mind to move to another country. We went to airport and we went on the airplane. In a peaceful country I and my wife got married. We had a good life.

These have been great, and this is only Part 1. Part 2 to come as soon as I can upload it. So look for it! 

Thank you to all who read these stories. There's more to come! 


Image: "Silhouette Of Wires And Cables" (courtesy of papaija2008)/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment